Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Paisley Partier!!!





 Hi Guys, Yes it's me in the pictures! Great photographs right?  Kinda puts my tiny point and shoot digicam to shame!  I really should learn how to use photoshop. I have to hand it to Ade Vogue for the great pictures.  For more info you can like him on facebook (Ade-Vogue Originality).

Anyway last Saturday was Nneka's birthday do at Steam Bar (Hilton Paddington). Yours sincerely had never been to I kinda jumped at the chance to shake my tailfeather there. 
 

 Like I said in my previous post, lately I've being drawn to all things print and pretty so when I spied this cute dress in H&M I knew I had to have it. Normally I don't wear bright coloured clothes clubbing but I decided to this time (I lie! I didn't have anything else to wear actually).

H&M paisley dress
 I went with my friend Eno and we met up Ibifuro (Her Azonto moves are badass) a couple of friends from Port Harcourt as well.  

Eno and I


 Don't have much to say, just enjoy the pictures!



Birthday Girl Nneka

Ibifuro (M) Eno (R) Rihanna lookalike (L)













Have a great Tuesday



xxx
Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here