Thursday, June 28, 2012

Aztec Print Trousers


While on a shopping expedition a couple of days ago, I mysteriously found myself in Primark. I've always felt too grand for the brand but last week my itchy feet carried me there, I have to admit I was shocked by what I saw. Their AW12 collection has just dropped and there were great pieces. I saw great looking clothes at really affordable prices. My fave buy was this Aztec print slim-leg trousers.  Tres comfortable, tres chic and most importantly tres stretchy (what's the french word for stretchy anyone?).

Aztec Print Trouser

I'm not ashamed to say I've jumped on the print bandwagon this season.  I've had my eye on a Navajo print dress from River Island for a while now and will pounce on said item as soon as it goes on sale.




Another top print for me this season is the scarf print.  Wish I could get a silk pastel coloured paisley shirt, I would wear it with ankle grazing pastel coloured capri trousers and accessorize with a thick gold chain, retro glasses and pointy shoes (very Versace).






I haven't worn the pants yet. These pictures were taken after I got back from the shops.  I wore a teal (yes teal again) coloured top, black heels and an aqua coloured purse to test run the trousers.





Every blogger knows how tough it can get finding someone to take pictures of them to upload on their blogs, yours sincerely has been known to beg and even grovel just to have her picture taken.  Well I'm happy to inform eye-rolling family and exasperated friends that I now have an itsy bitsy mini tripod stand!  Yes! This little gizmo is extendable and can be used to tilt the camera in different directions and most importantly doesn't complain or get distracted! It's so small and lightweight that it can fit into most purses and oh by the way, it cost me just a pound! Buhahahahahaha!


New best friend



Loving Lana Del Rey's Blue Jeans. I've got it on repeat on my iPod. Click link below to watch video



Enjoy your day!

Bex
xxx


Fashion Credits:
Top:  Atmosphere

Pants: Atmosphere

Purse:  Atmosphere

Shoes: Dorothy Perkins







3 comments:

  1. Nice! I talk so much bout Primark on my blog too that have tagged me as primark blogger. Shame I can't wear their pants cos of my 6'2 height. Anyways nice blog and am glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I talk so much bout Primark on my blog too that have tagged me as primark blogger. Shame I can't wear their pants cos of my 6'2 height. Anyways nice blog and am glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks LPS! I was blown away by the variety of items I saw in Primark and am I the only one that thinks the quality of their clothes has improved? I've two trips since I bought the trousers. Love your blog too and I'm following you!

    p.s. You're 6'2?! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment here