Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Business in Front and Party at the Back




Woke up this morning to cloudy skies and leaves swirling around in the wind, for me it was a welcome relief from the fierceness of the sun and the skin scorching, hair singeing  heat that we experience here in Nigeria almost on a daily basis.




I decided to go double frill today.  I whipped out my graphic print peplum in black and white (sooooooo this season) and paired it with a red skirt which looks businesslike in front but with frills at the back. 










Fashion Credit

Top:  Zara

Skirt:  Zara

Shoes:  Zara

5 comments:

  1. I'm interested in knowing your skincare reginmen. You have really lovely skin! Would you be a charm and spill? I'm coming over from Bella Naijas where I saw your comment and now I have to read your whole blog!

    Well done on the outfit! Pity I can't rock this to the bank where I work. Oh well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Josephine. My skincare regime is pretty straightforward. I scrub thrice weekly using a homemade mix of brown sugar and coconut oil as I have very dry skin I slather my skin afterwards with pure virgin coconut oil or Shea butter (which tends to leave a funky, dodgy smell afterwards. lol). On normal days I use Makari lotion and soap. My skin look better here cos some of the pictures are edited though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Josephine, thanks for stopping by and reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Bex! Thank you for the tip! Really appresh! Bless u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Josephine! How's your day going?

    ReplyDelete

Please comment here