Sunday, April 07, 2013

Denim, Pleats and a scarf










I've had this colour block pleat skirt for a while tucked somewhere in my closet waiting to be worn. It wasn't my fault it wasn't getting any action as the waist was a tadbit too tight.  Thanks to weight-loss which has wittled down my waistline by a few inches I was glad when I found out I could do the zip all the way to the top!






I bought the skirt like two seasons or so ago when pleats and colour blocking were all the rage, thank God I'm not that into trends so wearing it wasn't a problem. 







I decided to wear it to work last Friday paired with my trusty ol' denim shirt and a scarf (which I forgot to knot round my neck). I cinched my waist in with a wide belt and work my black spiked kitten heel sandals........




Fashion Credit

Skirt:  Primark

Shirt:  Next

Shoes:  Zara

Scarf:  Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here