Friday, October 26, 2012

The Post That Refused To Be Named








I decided to wear denim on denim today.  I wanted to create some kind of contrast so I mixed a lighter wash shirt with a darker wash pair of skinnies





I was going for a praire chick-meets-hippie-meets-cowgirl but I seriously doubt if I nailed it.....oh well....




I accessorised with what I'll call a mini-turban (the beastly thing kept riding up my forehead), a statement necklace, a large metallic clutch and for a pop of colour I wore these amazing neon sandals from Zara. 



Glad to inform you all that I partook of some serious ram and fried rice feasting.  






Thanks for reading. Don't forget to click the facebook like box on the upper left handside to show me some love......... :-x




Bex
xxx


Fashion Credit 

Shirt:  Next

Skinny Jeans:  Tommy Hilfiger

Shoes:  Zara

Sunglasses:  Versace




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here