Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Currently Coveting: Valentino Naked Rockstud Transparent Slingbacks


Hi guys, before y'all start giving me stick for being MIA for a whole month just sit back and listen to my excuse. .....bloggers block. Yes bloggers block should be right there with writers block and ADD! It's a legitimate ailment.  I just didn't feel inspired and didn't feel like documenting my thoughts and taking picture of my outfits.  




Anyway I stumbled onto this gorgeous shoes from Valentino.  This pointy-toe wonder features transparent straps with stud embellishments and plexiglass heels. It's made from calf leather with leather insoles and leather sole


Valentino's Rockstud collection has been a resounding success, from shoes, bags etc.  I love the edgy but ladylike look and feel of the whole collection. Valentino just went stud wild!  Alexa Chung was snapped rocking her kitten heeled black and blush slingbacks during Paris fashion week (that chic fashion-forward fashion minx!!). For more ogling of the Rockstud collection and prices click HERE



Below is picture of Alexa's Kitten heels. Practical, sexy and bang on trend! I want, love and need these shoes!



Bex
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here