Monday, March 04, 2013

Belted Peplum






I can't seem to get enough of the peplum trend.  It's one trend that is versatile and fits almost everyone.


Zara graphic peplum top


 I got this lovely graphic blouse from my friend Angie.  Matter of fact, I bullied her into giving it to me. What I like about it is the fact that it has sleeves and comes with a belt, I teemed it with a slim leg pair of trousers in orange and slipped on a dark green pair of pointy pumps.



I love the fact that the trousers has side pockets and the taper legs helps to give th illusion of me having legs up to the moon ( I have the two pairs of the pants in size 14, shoot me an email if interested and we can talk).


H&M slim leg trousers








Dune green pointy pumps


Fashion Credit

Top:  Zara

Trousers:  H&M

Shoes:  Dune

Bag:  Gucci

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfits and I really, really love those shoes. My blog just turned one; Do stop by to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Beauty thanks!! the shoes are loely and soooo comfy! Your blog is 1? Yay!! definietely stopping by! One year of putting together outfits, taking pictures, editing and all takes commitment and diligence. Well done! Wish you more blog years ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment here